Angular/Vue.js Web Developer Job Description
We are looking for a Vue.js/Angular Web developer interested in building performant single page applications (SPA). You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
As a fast growing venture builder company we offer the experience to work on a variety of different products, technologies and challenges that must be met and managed. This means having an appetite for continuous learning and improving your skills and knowledge. It is important that you have an analytical mindset and can perform well under pressure as will be the case from time to time.
Job Title: Angular/Vue.js Web Developer
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Attributes: Analytical mindset
Working with cross-functional teams and understand their workflow
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs. Eye for details.
- Implement features from templates provided by design and business teams.
- Diagnose and fix bugs. Identify performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Required experience and skills:
- Essential level in programming / algorithmic solving skills.
- Work experience in at least one of mentioned JS frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, Vue.js 2+).
- Professional and responsible approach to work.
- Expertise and independence in approaching assigned tasks.
- Creativity in solving "hard" problems but active willingness for following the standards.
- Motivation for experimenting and exploring the new technologies which will meet production expectations.
- Ambitions for personal growth within company environment.
- Honesty, fairness and especially teamplay.
Bonus points for candidates:
- Currently developing in Angular 2+, Vue.js 2+.
- Experience with Git and working with multiple people on the same project.
- Familiarity with Software development tools (Jira) and Agile development.
- Salary adequate to skills, position and responsibilities.
- Full employment contract.
- Dynamical and pleasant working environment.
- Interesting and exciting projects.
- Investment into personal education in coordination with company needs.
- Send us your CV and motivational letter, links to public Git repos or live sites.
- Solve basic screening test.
- Meet the company and team behind the scenes.
- Tell us about yourself and expected conditions.
- Solve short project task.
- Board the ship.